Frequently Asked Questions?

What Universities and colleges are able to endorse Railcard applications?

Any place of study that is on the database of the Department for Education for England and Wales, or included in the Scottish Executive's list of all maintained and independent places of study, or that holds Highly Trusted Sponsor status from the UK Border Agency or is on the list of establishments accredited by the British Council.

Please click on this link to download the mature student application form